Friday, September 24, 2010

The Smell of Rain and Potato Soup

Ever since I was a little girl rain has always made me want to put on some soup (preferably potato) and clean the house………thank you, mom. In light of the recent diet enforcement around my house I will settling for a nice rainy day salad….Its just not the same and despite the advice of my couch I did clean the house………ok that’s a lie, I shuffled some things around to trick myself into thinking I cleaned and spent most the day on the phone with my best friend, sister and mother talking about weight gain and New Jersey housewife drama. I think its time for new traditions……

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your blog! Your an awesome writer and I love your about me profile!! Can't wait to keep following and read more. You'll love it, I just use it as my everyday open diary. Oh and sorry Linz potato soup always goes with rainy days... Never a salad. Lol! Love it Linz and love you!

    ReplyDelete