Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Shout-Out.....

So I decided that this year on the ol’ blog I will start doing ‘birthday shout out blogs’! What this means iiiiiiis all those that are dear to me get a big fat blog just for you on your birthday…..or within a few days of your birthday! Yaaaay! After all, Birthdays ARE our own personal holidays.....right?


This last Saturday was my Mom’s birthday! My Mom is a pretty amazing woman…..she has seen many struggles in her life and has always come out on the other side stunning. She always supported my dreams (despite how ridiculous they always were), she always told me I didn’t need a man for anything much less to make me happy and she always, always, always  laughed at my jokes. It wasn’t until recently that I realized how lucky I am to have a mother that really understands the importance of leaving the world a better place than how you found it. I see so much of her in me and since she is aging remarkably well…….this makes me happy.                                                       
I have her smile.                                         
I have her sense of humor.
I talk like her.
I laugh like her.
And best of all…. I love like her.
                 
       To the moon, Mama!

1 comment:

  1. I believe you have all her best qualities and she has more than todays average mommy. I am proud of the person you are, so beautiful and confident. ly, aunt val

    ReplyDelete